Focus on Quality!
At Maxi, we know that having a family member suffering from food allergies can be very stressful. That is why we have worked very hard over the last years to eliminate the use and storage of many allergens in our plant facility.
What is there to know about Maxi products and food allergens?
Maxi products contain wheat, soy and gluten ingredients. Our products do not contain milk, egg, peanut, nut, tree nut (e.g. almond, walnut, pecan), fish and seafood based ingredients.
Maxi Allergens Control Procedures
In order to provide safe products to our consumers, Maxi’s employees participate into control programs by following strict manufacturing procedures in the plant facility to avoid cross contamination. We also ask our suppliers to continually verify the absence of allergens in their ingredients. As there is unfortunately no such thing as zero risk, all these safety procedures have been established to ensure that our products do not present any risk for our allergic consumers.
Should you have any questions or doubts about a specific ingredient appearing on our packaging or in an ingredient list, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-363-3621 #236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
Safety at home
Maxi is taking every possible precaution to avoid cross contamination in its plant facility. Here are a few safety tips to help you make sure our product remains safe to eat at home before serving:
• Remember to wash your hands thoroughly and often when you’re cooking and preparing food.
• Store the product separate from other food and keep condiments in squeezable bottles.
• Be on the lookout for possible cross contamination.
• Thoroughly clean appliances, utensils and work surfaces.
• Cooking products without allergens first to prevent contamination.
• Cooking oils must be separated.